In my classroom an Occasional Teacher is referred to as a Guest Teacher for many reasons. The most important being that the person who arrives that day is first and foremost a teacher. That individual is a qualified teacher who is there to help students continue on their daily academic journey. They are not there […]
Recent Blog Posts
- Reports Cards: Then (1939) & Now (2017)
- A new year…three new assignments
- Having Math Anxiety May Make Me a Better Math Teacher
- Why our public education system is awesome!
- Why then? What now?
- A Week of Inspirational Math
- A Wonder-Ful Start to the Year
- Always a Mentee, Always a Mentor
- Report Cards Are Coming: Professional Reporting
- Learning lyrics the fun way