It has taken a lot of restraint to ignore the volumes of micro-aggressive, passive aggressive, aggressive, and macro-aggressive comments flying around the Twitterverse about education since our most recent contract with the government expired this past August. And then there is the elected official du jour with the education portfolio. I have tried not to […]
Recent Blog Posts
- Before you click “End the call”
- Final Reflections from a Remote Teacher
- Top Ten Tips for Attending Virtual Professional Learning for Educators
- Trouble with Hybrid Learning
- What’s Your Superpower?
- The Show Must Go On…..
- Student-led end of the year conferences
- Ditch Tests – Do Projects Instead!
- Dear Students,
- Going Gradeless in Elementary – Part 2