I really love using Google Forms for anecdotal notes (something like this). I hate having to keep track of sticky notes, photos/samples of student work, class lists with comments, etc. and then try to make sense of it all come report card time. A few years ago, I was introduced to the […]
Recent Blog Posts
- Motivational Mornings
- One Sore Throat and Two Stomach Flus
- Broadening Learning Space in Education
- Experiential Learning
- Our First Field Trip Into The Community!!
- December…in the Classroom
- Coding for all
- Global Read Aloud – Join In!
- Teaching Parents to Use Cell Phones
- Behind the behaviour – seeing our students